RETURNS - Digital Goods
At Clutch Bodyshop®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order but unfortunately can not offer refunds on the purchase purchase of e-books, digital goods, or digital memberships. The purchase of all digital products, e-books, digital memberships, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All digital products, e-books, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Clutch Bodyshop may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and others that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, please immediately contact us at: email@example.com with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.clutchbodyshop.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since digital products are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Clutch Bodyshop®, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Clutch Bodyshop for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
RETURNS - Physical Goods
At Clutch Bodyshop®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. All non-sale apparel, supplements and accessories come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Returns must be made within 30-days of arrival. Requests for replacements of products must take place within 30-days from the original shipment date. All returned products must be received by Clutch Bodyshop® in the original condition and accompanied with all original packaging, accessories and/ or manuals. Unfortunately, we do not refund purchase of e-books, digital goods, or digital memberships.
Clutch Bodyshop® (Ashley Conrad, Inc.) reserves the right to modify or change product specifications as required in order to improve our product range and availability. This will only be done when we consider the alternate product to be of equal or better quality. We recommend that you immediately inspect any product upon delivery to you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the product, including that the product is of acceptable quality and matches the description of the product.
If you receive a product, which is faulty at time of delivery or faults within 30 days, other than by reason of fair wear and tear or misuse by you, please contact Clutch Bodyshop® directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorized by Clutch Bodyshop®. Return costs of faulty products to be assessed will be at the expense of Clutch Bodyshop®. Faulty products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Incorrectly Described Product
Clutch Bodyshop® tries its best to present the products accurately. Clutch Bodyshop® makes no warranty or representation that the information provided by our suppliers in relation to the product description is accurate, reliable and complete. If you receive a product which is incorrectly described please contact Clutch Bodyshop® directly to arrange the return of the original item and a replacement product to be provided (subject to availability). All returns must be authorized by Clutch Bodyshop®. Return costs of incorrectly described products to be assessed will be at the expense of Clutch Bodyshop®. Incorrectly described products must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Change of Mind – Refunds/Exchanges
We do not provide refunds or exchanges if you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection by mistake. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Should you have any questions regarding a particular product, please visit our help site.
Adjustment of Order Information
All orders are considered final at time of placement. Please check your details carefully before submitting your order. Should you need to make an adjustment to your order, please contact email@example.com immediately. Once an order is placed, there is no guarantee that it can be altered or changed in any way however, we will endeavour to accommodate where possible. Please note contacting carriers directly is the responsibility of the customer.
Customers located international may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or custom charges. All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ deepening on the state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. Clutch Bodyshop® is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
Goods Damaged/Lost in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible. Clutch Bodyshop® will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to our office or manufacturer and a replacement of the product to be provided (subject to availability). Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You must notify Clutch Bodyshop® of the damage within 48-hours of delivery providing full details of the damage along with your order/invoice number.
Liaising With The Manufacturer
For some product replacements, the manufacturer will liaise with you directly. Our Customer Care Team will provide the relevant manufacturer with your contact and product details.